Saturday, November 27, 2004

know where else to put this...

ever had the dream that someone is tapping you on the shoulder and you wake up to nothing and silence and wonder?
I also wonder about myself: I change my mind about things more often than a Rushdie character... I see things; I swear we have ghosts here; someone keeps moving things. I am restless, and when I have free time, I get little accomplished.
I know I could write this story but I won't sit down and finish it. I need an intermission but it is a timely project and needs to be completed soon.

I find fault with my son, but he suffers from the same faults as I; and I wonder where he got them: we both are a little autistic and ADDHD. Yes, I probably have Tourettes and Aspergers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home