po-li-tics or how ever you say it
In my country few talk po-lit-ics because it will never save you; only your family and your tribe so to speak, so forget political parties and political causes. Nothing will change; one party is as bad as the next. The norm is corruption and use whichever party label and colors you want, but nothing changes.
For example, look at the new politcial party in my homeland: the leader won by a landslide, the ruling party was thrown out of the power for the first time in 80 some years. The new leader, Zorro, in a country where the president has almost unlimited power, has not fundamentally changed the corrupt system.
Perhaps this led me to my profession: apolitical, truth points down the barrel of the gun with the highest priced bullet. But isn't this how most of us decide who to vote for, by who will help us out economically? So to reduce the argument to its logical absurdity, I eliminate the "undesirables" for the highest price possible. I too am acting out of our sacred enlightened self-interest. You pay me to kill, and you pay me well, and I will kill well.
Yet, through the years, this absurdity, pour on the cliches like comedy of the absurd, got to me. I guess it was love. That was the difference, not money or political parties. And the truth about the history of political assassinations.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home