Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Real patriot acts

I have heard about this Patriot Act and such. No one seems to be paying much attention to the whole debate, as it lessens again. One part of this discussion is about killing the president. Really it is about TALKING ABOUT killing the president. Now that is a real different thing to talk about it: I think all of us have said we are going to kill one president or other, those of us who have memory reaching very far back as I believe I do, if my memory serves me well. So what I am trying to say is that all of us are guilty of talking about killing a president and therefore we should all go to jail after being proven to be enemies of the state or being a Benedict Arnold because they were crossed by the government. So we are all guilty and the prisons should be full of us, if we had memory enough to hate the illegal actions of so many installed in the Pink House at 1600 Corporate Avenue.

Yes, I too have been a whore for money, and so have you, and so have too many presidents, who have corporate souls to sell. And in the election, whoever sells the most stock in campaign promises almost always wins the Pink House. And you say I am bad because at first I did kill for money: at first, now I do it for justice and my family history.

But you say I am off the subject and you are right: I digress and I digress back to where I started.

So let me say I shall kill the president if he is reelected in November. Can I make myself any more clear? Or I may not wait until November--but then the people with no memory may praise him and reelect his party of the Federal States Rights. In my memory I know of cases when the dead president was made into a saint and martyr--and probably without reason, but that story is another blog, another day, if the powers that be give me more days, and I can only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home