Wednesday, June 30, 2004

First--what do you call it?--blog

I do not care about the medium of this sort of thing--blog--you call it; my only interest is in finding out about my son, if he is still alive, and passing on my story, a sort of family history, if we are one and you call it that.

Nor am a particularly fluent in english; it is my second language, and in my first language, we use many commas and write long, elegant sentences, but for my own safety, I cannot even tell you my first language.

Someone told me that anyone on the Intercourse, or whatever you call it these days, can read what I write, so better be careful not to give yourself away. And I hope my son can read it.

Nevertheless, let me get started since I suffer from old age and long sinewy fingers and I consequently cannot type for long periods of time.

As I am sure you know, the word "assassin" comes from the middle eastern tradition and etymologically speaking means "hashish." They used to smoke that terrible sweet stuff and then get out their knives and go take care of business of public officials in the public square.

Well, except I wasn't like that, at least I did not take drugs or become hypotized as some in this profession are and were. No, I don't mind drinking some very hot strong coffee from my country or a cigarette that has all the poisons in it and burns fast. That is the best. Yes, I do admit the part about killing people, but not necessarily for money.

When a leader is a bad leader and attempts to remove him have failed, what is so evil about removing him another way? That may sound terrible or horrible in a representative democracy, but in some cases it is the only way to get rid of an evil man--and I will name a few of them, and I will give you the classical roots as good as Plato, or your more moderate Aristotle and Aquinas. You shall see and you shall respect my point of view. I am not an evil person for saying so: and I shall show you another way to see your supposed democracy, representative or not.

Many of our leaders have been assassinated, and none has had the blood of a lamb on him. They are not now the baby innocents. Assassination is a tradition, and it is a part of the political tradition, even when men I have tried to save have fallen. It is an evil tradition but so is the rule by a few families in this representative democracy. Some rise to power illegally, so it is not evil to remove them from office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home